“..Not yet fully formed or explored, this new frontier is characterised by at least five trends:
- A severance of public and private mind from our foods origins.
- A disappearing line between machines, humans and other animals.
- An increasingly intellectual understanding of our relationship with other animals.
- The invasion of our cities by wild animals (even as urban/suburban designers replace wildness with synthetic nature).
- And the rise of a new kind of suburban form.”
Richard Louv, The Last Child in the Woods